2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats a Ha ha~~fu

 "Do you seek me to do what?"Hear blood Long Zhao, I also can helplessly ride to across the next white horse to walk to go out,Beats by Dre Just Beats, otherwise always not the ability is old to stop here.
"Hey Hey, in fact easy, I want to beat 1 with you."The blood dragon rides his strong the burning horse stepped forward into several steps.
"Is very sorry, today is the day of my exultation, I don't want to begin."I shook to shake head, I didn't think that the day that get married today is to still have to be bloodshed, although today get married before don't be optimistic about a day,do not want to touch this bad luck as well.
"Doing not beat can not, otherwise I break your wedding, you say is beat very one by one with me a , still make me take person to break your wedding?"The blood dragon's answer toward me seems to be early to have to anticipate and remain the persistence beat with me previous can not.
"Give a reason, otherwise I can't beat with you."My hands are encircled to chest, toward a blood dragon to say.
"Because she!"The blood dragon is by hand pointed at at me after death of the flower Jiao say, but he point
Is exactly the flower Jiao that the first color dress embarks, and blood dragon point certainly also, just make me some not that understand BE, if the blood dragon is to really like the words of color dress, that should not to just come out an obstruction now, even if is an outward appearance that has a liking for color dress, that should also rush out early in the morning ah, how can would not° until now rush out?Want to know that the my relationship with color dress has already returned husband and wife than the husband and wife and just differs to take a certificate to put a feast just.
"Reason insufficiency, I refuse."Can not figure out intention of blood dragon,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, I Be simply to directly refuse him, drove the white horse returned to among the troops, and dance them indiscriminately a few toward blood dragon he rounded up, thus the blood dragon wants breakage, have to also lead first and dance them indiscriminately that and close.
"Why to refuse?Is afraid to lose to me?Is afraid to lose not rise?"Blood Long Leng Sheng asks a way, the voice wasn't small, greatly arrived the players that the periphery attends a celebration to all hear.
"All be not, she is my wife, with what become your challenging my reason, you are this reason insufficiency, so my at enmity with you beat and wait you to find out a full reason to say again."I also enlarged a lot the voice, voice's greatly arriving peripheral players all at the right moment can hear.
"Hum, she isn't your wife now, you haven't married, while I am her cousin, theory relation, can be much more intimate than you, you why not dare to come out to beat with me a , you won, you shone on to knot your marriage, if you lost, and your marriage also shines on knot, however my cousin is taken by me."The blood dragon says after huming a .
"Ha ha~~funny, although say that she is your cousin, can your once asking her have been already agreed?She with what want to listen to yours, moreover, the wager said by you is also too unfair, with what you won to take her to walk, while you lost, but what also need not give?"After listenning to the words of blood dragon, I first is ha ha a smile.
"That how do you want?"The blood dragon tightly holds the sword in the hand all alone, the double eye keeps staring at I, seem to want to kill me similar with a pair of eyes, however this is impossible.
"Is in fact also easy, if you won, shine on you say of come to do, however you if lose, hum, your person of blood-red color sky, from now on see our person of Ling Xuan's country villa, all want a Rao way but go."I am cool detachment to stare at blood of dragon, for with him a war, my cure of success can your book, don't say grade, only say material stronger than him top many, and fight my self-confidence of technique also unlike he bad.
"Although I help a lord for the sky dragon of blood,this activity is my personal behavior, therefore I don't can beat with you in the name of gang, at most I lost, I individual see your person of Ling Xuan's country villa, Rao way but go."Although blood dragon urgently wear want to have a competition with me, but is not stupid either, don't promise my request, otherwise he once hurt, also equal the blood-red color sky also hurt, and may from now on directly keep on declining, so his loss can big.
"All right, in fact also need not Rao way but go, after all in the game, unavoidably will have the circumstance to meet, you as long as at the time of dealing with affairs, traverse Xuan country villa with us when the opinion conflict, regarding us as principle the behaviour is then."I smiled to smile, didn't oppose the wager that the blood dragon replaces, however the but again changed a concrete wager at a time, although superficially see is to lower, can actually, I arrived original point of departure of its pullout again and just changed meaning.
The blood dragon lowered the head to want to think, then opened mouth in response to the way:"Good!However if I won, you traversed Xuan country villa at and we blood-red color sky dissidence of, have to also we are lords."The blood-red color answer also nowise yields.
"Is all right, that comes right away."Very greatly have a competition to this cure of success, ignore how end wager is and want ~only beneficial place, that I will connect down, much less this advantage is still so big, so I immediately agreed, purple Long Jian in the hand also immediately takes out at the same time, just this body bridegroom of body pack, Be inconvenient to change at here.
"Etc.!"I am still considering to want to once change a material again and blood Long Kai dozen of time, blood dragon again call get up.
"You how again?Renege?"My Mi wears eyes to looking at a blood dragon.
"Be not, only we are two to all since is Wu Lin's middleman, so we or with fighting skill to settle victory or defeat, we all one of need not technical ability, directly use violence achievement to settle victory or defeat, you see how?"The blood dragon seems some dozen of having scruples about, unexpectedly doing not dare to open with me directlies to my technical ability, but wants to use to prohibit the way of using the technical ability to limit me, certainly he also knows owns evil ball of forbid on my body, but I with his occupation again exactly the opposite, I as long as the technical ability that forbade him, so he under the sistuation that can not use technical ability, meeting everywhere under the yoke of my sorcery under.
"Good!"I answer a way after wanting want:"However, you see, I wear now of is the bridegroom's full dress, but you wear of is the battle armor for fighting, isn't this a bit unfair?We all took off, directly without luggage go to battle?"I am also a small step don't let, even if don't make me use technical ability, so I also let the material on his body put out action, after all I even if change sorcery tunic once, under the sistuation that can not use sorcery, my defense obviously fell in under multiply by.
"Come!"The blood dragon unexpectedly also promised, and still just momentary that battle armor in black of body in addition to is next, even connect the war horse of foot also need not, on of body the last dress that the being dressed in system gives, however still hang that in the hand the sword of the black.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 461 is continuously(up)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:53 chapter word numbers:4492

See a blood dragon so generously promise down, I not from ground again some hesitate, blood affirmation dragon has what depend on,Beats Detox, or secretly make what cheap trick, otherwise why want to do so, and he and then with borrow what have so confidence?However no matter how it is, I want to renege to is all impossible now, can carefully order to cope with, had better be direct to polish off a blood dragon, although this is just game, as long as is direct to knock down he of words, is no matter reality or is a game hereafter, in mind up, he will lose first ascend a raise.
I simultaneously remove the bridegroom on the body to pack, part to hope a month only the purine lift to come to and make him a little bit careful and not only want to notice here, even sea city in the town and east door in the sky all want to carefully guard against, the just in case blood dragon secretly makes what scheme.
On my body soon left the whole body have no attribute each player to own of the most basic underwear, and ascend also only on chasing purple Long Jian, other's connecting a jewels don't wear on the body, the equally opposite blood dragon is also similar, we are two if again the words that throw the weapon in the hand away, the other people affirm the person who will think to just rush out from that new hand village.
"Kill!"Blood Long Jian also clearance stop be after, immediately trail black to grow Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论