2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com a of eyes hence smi

Yan Yan, we go home and then betroth this time, then I eat up again you, good?"
Pure Yan jade the cheek is abashed the fire is generally very hot, the double arm hugs my neck tightly, but determines a location to nod, Jiao Jiao's saying:"Elder brother, my etc. that day already for a long time ……"
At this time, it is me to don't know and the whispers of the pure Yan fought the cute young girl on the bed, is still that they have already started waking up, eyes that sees two females slowly open to receive Long at the same time, immediately see hug to arrive pure Yan and I, not from burst Chi ground to smile.
The pure Yan was annoyed by two females' laughters, ran to the bedside will two female the brocade in the body drive to uncover.This bottom frightens language soft autumn orchid jade faces all changed countenance and was putting out strength to tense a quilt and begging for mercy.The pure Yan walks on air ground to say with smile:"Do not see your a good elder sister who is me, one is my best friend, if gave offense to big Fu, I but disdain to recognize his kinsmen!"
The language soft autumn orchid fears her true of uncover a quilt, let naked oneself's of red body the lovely dew is ugly, have to smiling face to mutually treat, simultaneously throw eyebrow to make an eye to me.I am some eyebrows that don't understand them idea of eyes, hence smiling didn't utter a word.
Autumn orchid hence Jiao Chen ground white my one eye, way:"Elder brother, the somebody else has to get up!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"H'm, it is late, is should get up."
Language soft Chen way:"Smelly Wei son, you are intentional!Go out!"
I this wry smile get up, way:", I go out to early say!"Immediately I turn round to leave, part mumbling way:"All old husband and wife of, again be not have never seen, rare?"
The words sound didn't fall, hear two big pillows roaring and shouting since then and unusually and accurately hitting on my back part of skull.I ha ha the cachinnation wore to run to go out, door shout of close.
For the sake of the useless talk of that surplus, result the whole inside noon divide the infinite devastation that I must suffer a language soft autumn orchid.Even if I again the copper skin iron bone, but also be gradually canned not stand the flesh that the drop of water stone wears attackstone and finally have to to two females say 1,000 sweet talk, another for two female buy dessert and snack that they love most to try to please them, this just make them just a little cool down, throw down 1:Postpone to execute criminal, stay to use to inspect.
After lunch, slightly matter rest of we prepare to start an our skiing big industry.Arrive at a skiing field, the operation that looking at a sky normal cable car, I not from one Leng, immediately and very start to admire Korea to fix work.To know last night I but see with own eyes cable car control room be broken in a great mess appearance, be unexpectedly like today what affairs have never taken place general..Cn
I one Zheng under hence start buying the ticket of cable car, long reach to the cable car ticket price of 3.7 KM cableway out of the blue of cheapness, basically Be different from a food that sort compare to want to be a few in the country expensive above.
Up cable car previous, sudden Xue Cai Ling pulls my dress Cape, when I turn an inquiry she writes a way:I seem some far from good fellings.We still keep walking up and avoid danger like this!
I a surprised, soft-voiced way:"Elder sister Shi, you discovered what?"
Xue Cai Ling shakes a Qin head and continues to write a way:Is a heart bottom very uneasy appearance.Younger brother Shi, my intuition is very intelligent, not you listen to me once?
In fact I by myself once had as well thus experience, again said that the safety of my lovers absolutely must put to arrive the first!I hence positively the location nod and immediately put into action, will have already ascended the pure Yan and light snow of cable car 2 pull down.
Pure Yan some Xings Xing however, but light snow the Yang then rise a small face way:"Elder brother, do I sit cable car for the first time!"
I wry smile way:"Know, hereafter return to country me to make you sit enough.Listen to an elder brother today, we don't sit cable car, elder brother carry you on elder brother's back climb mountain, good?"
It is said that the elder brother carries on the back, the light snow immediately shouts and also neglect others how want how see, immediately climb to in my back comfortably lie prone like.
Many females although being some would not like to labor own beautiful legs of Xian Xian,see a matter already to this, and then know that my since it is so decides and also by all means has its deep idea, hence didn't speak objection, started climbing mountain in succession.
Walk several step, the pure Yan suddenly bursts fantasy and says with smile:"Elder brother, let's come to do a game!What about us and take to ski plank to spell a sledge, you is the furry thing that the Indian rushes into, then pull us to climb mountain.How?"
I suddenly and violently sweat, this pure Yan, the indeed as expected evil heart didn't eliminate, last time at ice Lian the hole was such and such to harm me a , unexpectedly regard as an elder brother to pull the dog of sledge today!BE endure which can not endure?!
The pure Yan sees me have never taken to manage her, hence presses near me to mysteriously say:"Elder brother, if you promise me today this affair, you hereafter regardless did amiss what matter I am no postmortems!".Cn
I am one Zheng, deelpy ashamed way:"Wench, this ……I know that I usually makes mistake, but ……alas, you make me do a cow to do horses all can, be don't make me do a dog!"
Pure Yan eyes a bright, way:"That we do an ox cart!Does the elder brother say to is all right?"
I suddenly and violently sweat, but also the heart knows today the request of dissatisfied foot this wench sees to is to don't go, and blunt she is the condition that makes people imagine, seem me to also have necessity sacrifice for a while?Is no postmortems?Is quite good!I can not help thinking of and elder sister Shi's ambiguous relation, and then think of glamorous water lotus, heartstring not from send out repeatedly out of harmony tremor voice ……
Interloper the pure Yan and Zhi Die and autumn orchid immediately go to move, while the light snow then nervously looking at all these on the my back, don't know how to is good.My wry smile wears to clap a wench that to still dislike childish small fart fart way:"Light snow, wait meeting you also sit up, know?"
The light snow hugs tight my back and use to feel pity on of tone way:"That elder brother will be tired of,cheap beats by dre, I walked to calculate by myself."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Light snow, you are just much heavy, the elder brother is all right.Do you know?"
Their three females of pure Yan is very quick and then works well sledge, but this sledge capacity is limited, the girls hence start getting up for who canning ascend a throne but discuss in succession.I took a look many female ways:"So, the young physically weak can sit.Language soft and small cloud, autumn orchid and light snow, you 4 sit?"
The pure Yan turned over cold stare and shouted loudly a way while signing:"Smelly elder brother, this is that do you promise mine!"
I say with smile:"I am to promise you to pull sledge, but have you already stipulated to up sit who?Yan Yan, you are that body character, climbing some light snow ascent can calculate what?"
The pure Yan is one Zheng, is not angry either, but smile to sing of way:"Smelly elder brother, anti- pour be calculated by you!"Way immediately and intentionally and loudly:"Soft elder sister, cloud elder sister and light snow physical endowment really almost, they sat me to also recognize.However little orchid body character very good, does the elder brother why make her sit, lacking of impartiality an eye is clear!"
Pure Yan this talks a ,cheap dr dre beats, the autumn orchid signs jade face the Fei is red, while Zhi Die, Xue Cai Ling and language soft etc. know what happened not from must almost want to lose to smile.The autumn orchid bites close shell Chi, hurriedly way:"Elder brother, I can go of, I don't sit!"
At this time still last night and autumn orchid share both prosperity and adversity of the language is soft to appear publicly way:"Little younger sister Lan was subjected to point cold last night, so the body is a bit unwell.Younger sister Yan make her not sit?"
The pure Yan cannot help but bursting Chi on smiling, white the old face is red of my one eye, way:", So that's why!Is alas, little orchid you are really also of, much kid, the sleeping is still as uneasy as childhood steady!"
The autumn orchid listenned to is also that the handsome noodles is red and matchless, abashed must hurriedly come up to beat pure Yan.Pure Yan but know Luo Luo the Jiao smiles and hugs the orchid in autumn to completely keep not to rise a waist.Two females made into one regiment while ascending,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com.
At language soft and small cloud etc. after four females sit properly one by one, I say with smile:"See to me this boat tracker is do to settle!Everyone sits steady, prepare to sail!"
Say I arrive"cordage" Ku to double in the shoulder, then the step is one Duo, up walk toward snow ascent.Also the Kui gets my dint big endless, although this snow ascent isn't very steep, but very Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论