2012年11月25日星期日

Beats Solo HD er all sensitive th

, He gets I return to red stone mountain, but never climb mountain with me,cheap beats, how I implore him would not like to."
The strong female phoenix turned 2 turns, "afterwards I always set up for to get lost and can not distinguish the direction in the desert, in fact I early acquainted with on all sides, but I don't want to make the somebody else know that I know road, because I only got lost, he would appear.We work properly a servant lord with female phoenix with necessarily the square play together, he will tell me the stars in the desert to is divine eyes of the sky, I whetted him for a long time, cry and scream along while, just know him call fire Chi, his parents also early not at, a person lives in red stone mountain most strange ditch valley.Once saw in the desert I get lost, he saw my eyes are aureate, know that I was the brother-in-law's niece, lived in the red stone top of hill, the good heart sent me to go home.But have never thought me naughty but always get lost, so is simply each time heel at after death, I fear that I can not return to house."
"I liked Chi since the childhood, but the Chi haven't been cold to me not hot, my asking him exactly love don't love me, he also never said.Afterwards the brother-in-law made selection a position highly respectable and in fact dint not vulgar young and blazing emperor and my marry, that blazing emperor also like me.Can I am stubborn of say that I like fire Chi, but even like a strong, as long as he beats intemperate Chi, I marry him.That of blazing emperor finds out Chi, two personal affair of honors are a , the Chi won, and I had been knowing the show of superior my Chi!But the Chi didn't marry me, on the contrary choose continue to promote oneself, until one day-he became the real strenght is second only to the brother-in-law's fire spirit, this just come to propose to me.Since I married Chi, once he change before a not cold lukewarm attitude to me, painful spoiled me to arrive too ridiculous, as long as I said what he did.At that time of I adored vainglory very much, always disliking him the not enough power and prestige couldn't struggle for power and money, clearly and so badly but willing place behind not known to public, connect take to seem to be me not highly respectable at all.Finally, the mind was hoodwinked by the improbity of I chose to join negative army corps and betrayed the whole fire spirit ethnicity."
The strong female phoenix made reference to smile to smile here, "put out a life time battle, I hurt very miserably, the Chi some times puts me a way out, be sealed to print under the magma so several years, I no longer think those early years of highly respectable and brilliancy, on the contrary don't stop to thought of Chi.I disliked him before this disliked him that, always felt that he owed me, after all I was so highly respectable to all marry to him,Beats Solo HD, he why can not order so much to me, can not make me happy?But I just know now ……the Chi is this the best husband is in the world, he in fact always all at hard of love I, but I don't know ……I ……I ……"
The strong female phoenix cried, the tears was like the pearl of breaking the line, the little dragon listens to the in the mind is also suffered, but have never regretted a medicine in the world, reality BE, game is also.
"Do not be sad, we have already walked to here, very quick you can see him."The little dragon comforts a strong female phoenix, the strong female phoenix smiles to order.
Two people continue to walk, the very quickly little dragon saw that dazzling flame holy land in afar-Yan cloud in red curl up, the mountain body in brown red continues long and see imitate a Buddha a from the distance make threatening gestures several desire Tengs fly of Ultrasaurus, flame and ray of light in red dash forward cloudy regions from the top of hill and see she isn't very scared.
"The red stone summit of hill is each place that the fire emperor lives, the Chi lives over there, the red stone mountain isn't completely devastated, there are still many ditch valleys in Shan-li, where are all fire spirits settled down!"The strong female phoenix explains to the little dragon, healthy and energetic, " little dragon, from the this place can go up, follow me."
The little dragon nods and followed a strong female phoenix to enter red stone mountain, is also the scope of flame mountain, have been blazing hot and matchless on all sides at this time, didn't walk how far unexpectedly smell the sweet aroma flavor of melons and fruits.
"There is water current in the ditch valley, so grow many plants and various fruits."The strong female phoenix takes little headway dragon all the way and starts to speak about the thing of flames Shan-li's being very familiar with the subject, the whole face is all bright.
The little dragon tooks a look on all sides, "strong female phoenix, we walked along while, I how didn't a fire spirits see?"Chemical element spirit realm all city inside not is should have a lot of chemical element spirits?
Strong female phoenix Leng for a while, immediately conjecture everywhere, "H'm ……I don't know as well, but according to reason's walking can meet many clansmens to here."
"We go forward again to leave."Little Long Dao, the strong female phoenix nods, two people continue to go forward, about half much in childhood, unexpectedly ran into a very small fire spirit, that was a little girl with not old age, embraced a string of grape, saw little dragon and strong female phoenix, one face the facial expression of the pitiful Xi Xi floated to come over.
The "the elder sister of the elder sister ……" very small fire spirit blinks red eyes of circle circle, "I ……I got lost ……do you also want to go to top of hill?Isn't taking Ying Ying very good?"
The strong female phoenix looking at small fire spirit that pitiful matchless appearance, "do you call Ying Ying?The top of hill is a fire the emperor lives of place, can not go."She moderately says wiping the tears of Ying Ying.
The "but …… but today is a clan to celebrate, everyone wants to climb mountain ……" small Ying Ying Jue wears a small mouth.
"Does the clan celebrate?Is so quickly?"The strong female phoenix is shocked.
"Does the clan celebrate?"The little dragon doesn't understand.
"Is our big day of fire spirit, also call very hot fire stanza, totally keep on for three days, press our customses, fire emperor fire behind want to lead everyone within three days a fiesta department fire chemical element, still want to all night celebrate in the evening!"The facial expression of strong female phoenix is very excited, " past Chi usually celebrates in the clan of take me to take off fruit to eat in ditch valley in the evening, the brother-in-law needs to lead an everyone fiesta department and have no time to take care of me which have fun."
"That we go quickly, you not is want to see her?"Little Long Shuo, oneself also wants to see a fire emperor, not only because he once was the husband of strong female phoenix, more because she wanted and saw, the tears of collections chemical element had a drama.
The strong female phoenix nods, a hand starts to lead long small Ying Ying, and another hand starts to lead long a little dragon and walks toward the red stone top of hill together.
"Ying Ying."The little dragon smiles lo that very small fire spirit, " clan celebrates of time can see a fire emperor?"She needs to be certain whether can see fire Chi.
"Ability, everybody ability.Last year of"the small Ying Ying Shan wears a stars eye, " did the Ying Ying once see!"
"Does the fire emperor named fire Chi?"The little dragon asks again.
The small Ying Ying Se shrinks for a while, "of the his majesty Hui ……the adults say to forbid something to lift."
The little dragon is embarrassed on smiling, "E …… I just ask ……" good, since make sure in the top, fire Chi's at present strong female phoenix at oneself nearby, the tears of this chemical element should aren't too difficult to take.
"The Ying Ying doesn't fear, the elder sister of this deathless clan is my host."The strong female phoenix smiles to comfort small Ying Ying.
"The elder sister of the elder sister drive attestation?Is excellent ……the adult say the Ying Ying is too small the ability attestation is not."Small Ying Ying one face envies, hope beautiful of strong female phoenix, " elder sister elder sister, you are very beautiful ……the Ying Ying has been thinking only after the fire does the his highness just had better see!"
Small Ying Ying this words are a , the little dragon becomes speechless, "fire empress?"She knits the brows and hurriedly turns a head to see a strong female phoenix, sees strong female phoenix whole body one Jiang, originally was still smiling of the face immediately had no facial expression, a pair of aureate eyes' blinking didn't blink as well.
A long time, the strong female phoenix slowly turns a head, foolish hope small Ying of Ying.
"You say ……fire empress?"
-------
(PS:Chapter 2 arrives today ……ask everyones to support traversing cold support AI much and more, traverse cold currently always is write how much hair how much, don't save a draft not to ask for leave, if have even more the circumstance didn't follow to renew for 6 hours as well, for the sake of I dearly and consumedly, continue to courageously fight the next chapter, traverse cold explosion microcosm to rush at 1,000,000 words~,Artist Series!Oh~)
Chapter 33 thing is a person not

Seeing the strong female phoenix already the facial expression of silly Leng, she swallows to swallow saliva, "strong ……" says along while integrity not a words, simply turn to see small Ying of Ying, "Ying Ying, is the fire empress what mean?Do you have the fire the empress?"
"Certainly have."Small Ying Ying one face is innocent, child after all sensitive, the lo wears the facial expression of strong female phoenix cloudy or sunny not certain, " elder sister elder sister, what's the matter with you?"
The strong female phoenix just returns to absolute being at this time, "nothing important, we continue to walk." Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论